The Thirsty Duck is dedicated to giving back to the community with sponsorships and donations to many organizations.
Though the Thirsty Duck would love to support every cause, we have to review all requests. To make it simple for you, please review the Donation & Sponsorship guidelines and submit the form below.
All requests must be submitted using the below online form. Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to your event. You will receive a reply to your request within 10 business days.
No phone or email inquiries, please.
Please have the following information handy to complete the application process:
- Your organization’s mission and/or vision statement, history and any other pertinent information.
- A copy of your current IRS 501©(3) letter, if applicable.
- Your request, including the date and amount of donation requested.
- How the donation will be used.
- A contact name including street address, phone number and email address.
- A pledge that the organization’s use of any donation from The Thirsty Duck will not discriminate against those it serves based on race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis prohibited by law.
- 200-500 word targeted summary about your organization and the purpose of the request. Please include the following details in your summary about the following: (1) Your organization’s mission, (2) The audience you serve, (3) From where you receive your primary funding, (4) Details about your specific request (product or cash, the specific amount needed), (5) Details about how the donation/sponsorship money will be used and who will benefit. (6) Additionally, if this is a sponsorship request, please be sure to include a description of the various levels of sponsorship available as well as what we will receive in return for our sponsorship dollars. Please also clearly note what you will need from us with regard to logo format, advertisement sizing, etc.